AntaeanKingdomAntaeanKingdom

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

The Hours In Between The Hours In Between

sad story

sad story, but well done.

Fluete -SE- Fluete -SE-

nice job

good story, nice art, good timing. two thums up.

neeko responds:

Thanks!

Janis and Joyce Janis and Joyce

interesting

very interesting. I'v never seen these before. sickingly funny. as you know the sound was off. but I still got it. looks good.

lost life of love lost life of love

umm, huh?!

I guess I'm either not cultured enough, or your doing too much crack. which ever, I still don't get it. What was the point of that movie?

Match Point - bleh Match Point - bleh

Not into tennis

Not into tennis but that was a pretty darn good flash! Liked the different styles. it really flowed from scene to scene and the music was awsome! Nice work too bad you had to stop when you did. I find it's better to totaly finish the movie and split it into two files, then submitt both at the same time. It's nerve racking though to have something to submitt and not submitt it..I'm suffering though that right now. ha. Great work! can't wait to see more!

The Creation of Acid Rat The Creation of Acid Rat

not sure whats going on.

Not sure the point of this, but I hope it is explained later in upcoming submissions. Nice drawings though. It could have been a little longer as to answer "why". I asume he will be a super hero of some sort. nice work.

Roadsnake is Born Roadsnake is Born

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ(snort)zzzzzzzzzz

WTF!?

Sloppy Fight 2 Sloppy Fight 2

Didn't think stick fig. could be that good!

That looked great. Loved the action. Little hard to tell in some parts what was going on exactly, but I'm sure after watching it again I'll figure it out. Alot going on, an it looked great!

Papalote++ Papalote++

loved it!

Great story! love the imagination and style! flowed great in motion and from scene to scene!
AntaeanKingdom

Ball battlefield 1 Ball battlefield 1

seen it before.

good tweening, but too small, and lacks.....um whats the word, ah yeah, CHARACTER! But not too bad.

OrigamiNugget responds:

There is not a SINGLE tween in that entire movie, and this was a test. if I make another episode, it might have a story.